|LEVEL||GEM||UNCUT||PROFIT||XP||1 XP PROFIT|
|-523gp||50 xp||-10.46 gp|
- The required skill level to perform this action.
- Level 20 crafting is required to cut a sapphire
- This is sold on the grand exchange after cutting.
- Sell the cut gem on the GE for 395 gp.
- This is purchased on the ge to be cut with a chisel.
- Buy an uncut sapphire for 918 gp.
- The amount of money earned by performing this action.
- The profit you earn for cutting a sapphire with a chisel is -523 gp
- Profit is the difference between the selling price and the cost of materials
- Profit = Cut sapphire price (395 gp) - Uncut sapphire price (918 gp) = -523 gp
- Amount of crafting experience earned by cutting the sapphire.
- For cutting a sapphire you earn 50 xp.
- 1 XP PROFIT
- The profit earned by gaining 1 experience point. Profit can be negative.
- This is calculated as profit / xp
- To gain 1 crafting experience point, you will take a loss of 10 gp in the process
- So to gain 10k crafting exp by cutting sapphires, and each exp is worth -10 gp, You will gain or lose a total of: -100000 gp